Try these fun Grilled Peaches for a dessert tonight! It takes just a few minutes to grill and make a phenomenal after-dinner treat for your family.
If you need to seriously impress the heck out of someone with a dessert, this is the recipe for you! The combination of the sweetness of the peaches, the sweet/tang combo of the goat cheese, and the salty roasted pecans is one of those recipes that plays tricks in your mouth! Deliciousness, I tell you!!!
Grilled Peaches – The sweetness of the fresh peaches work so well with the earthy flavors from the grill. These could not be any easier to make and are extremely fun for a sweet dessert.
Roasted Pecans – The grill will toast these nuts to bring out a huge flavor profile. The key is to keep stirring them as you toast them on the grill.
🔥 Grilling Instructions
Step One: Mix one cup of pecans with two tablespoons of melted butter and place in a small cast iron pan. If you don’t have a cast iron, you could easily use a disposable pan you get at the dollar store.
Step Two: Bring the grill to 350 degrees and placed the cast iron skillet in the center.
Step Three: Stir the pecans every two minutes to prevent them from burning and remove them after about 10 minutes. Set them aside to cool.
Step Four: Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit.
Step Five: Brush olive oil on the cut face of the peach to prevent sticking. Place them, cut side down, on the grill and set the timer for four minutes.
Step Six: Turn the peaches over and cook for another four minutes. It is time to remove them and let them cool.
Step One: Mix the honey and goat cheese together.
Step Two: Scoop a little bit of the mixture and put in the middle of the peach. Top it off with the roasted pecans. Serve!
How to Smoke Nuts – If you enjoyed toasting these pecans, then check out these instructions on how to smoke nuts. I absolutely LOVE making this each year to give as gifts to my friends.
Grilled Peaches with Ice Cream – This is a fun summertime dessert that your family will love. Top with some fresh blueberries and you’ll be in heaven!
Grilled Peaches with Honey Goat Cheese and Roasted Pecans
- 1 cup Pecans
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 4 Peaches
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
Honey and Goat Cheese Filling
- 3 tbsp Goat Cheese substitute feta, if you prefer
- ½ tsp Honey
Prepare the Honey and Goat Cheese Filling
- Mix the goat cheese and honey together in a small bowl using a fork or small whisk. The honey will sweeten the goat cheese.
Toast the Pecans
- Heat the grill to 350 degrees
- Toss the pecans with the melted butter and place in a small cast iron skillet or disposable pan
- Place the pecans on the grill and stir every two minutes. They should be toasted in about ten minutes.
- Remove from the grill and set aside to cool
Grill the Peaches
- Slice the peaches in half and remove the pit
- Brush the face of the peach halves with the olive oil. This will prevent sticking.
- Place the peaches, cut side down, on the grill for four minutes. That will be enough time for a nice sear mark to develop.
- Turn the peaches over and let them grill for another four minutes
- Remove the peaches
Assemble the Grilled Peach Dessert
- In each peach half, add a small scoop of the honey and goat cheese filling and top with the crumbled toasted pecans
- Serve fresh!